The new School Year 2023/2024 is a perfect time for new goals, new beginnings, and new endeavors. However, we are looking forward to getting a head start on the same and collaborating with you to explore for a mutually beneficial and progressive association in the offing.
We have an exciting opening for an Infant/Toddler Teacher at the Lily of the Valley Early Education and Preschool, Livermore, CA.
North Canyons Pkwy, Livermore situated in an extremely picturesque and beautiful neighborhood in Livermore, California. It boasts of a pristine and idyllic campus, nestled in between the tranquil and serene Tri-valley. Not to mention, the ease and convenience of accessibility (to freeways I-580) and amazing mobility it possesses.
The Zen and super safe neighborhood is barely 3.2 miles away from the Livermore downtown and 4 miles from Dublin Fallon neighborhoods. Additionally, the jovial and amicable staff supplement the mystic charm and salubrious work environment at the alluring Cornerstone Fellowship, Livermore campus, which also has a ginormous playground and parking!
Join our brand new premier private preschool and team of educators. This person is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the facility, supporting our mission to enhance learning and development for each child.
Our mission is to develop and inspire our children to grow through quality teaching and meaningful relationships. We serve students in ages ranging from 6 weeks to 6 years old and nurture a learning community where they are invited to think independently, ask questions, work collaboratively with peers, and embrace learning and faith as joyful experiences.
To be recognized as the leading early education and preschool service provider in Tri-Valley by delivering holistic education and nurturing care for children.
We are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic infant/toddler Teacher to plan and implement an ongoing program of activities that promote the social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development of each child.
- Be accountable for the delivery of an authentic early education and preschool program
- Create a warm environment for the toddlers, define/implement curriculum
- Be responsible for ensuring an educational, caring, and safe environment for the children.
- Assesses each child’s developmental needs on an ongoing basis.
- Implements the approved lesson plans
- Be responsible for reporting challenges, successes, and competencies of each student to the Director or to parents on a regular basis.
- Plans with a member of the Leadership Team the parent-teacher conferences and student evaluations.
- Maintains an attractive, well-kept classroom that encourages children to create, explore and make decisions with confidence.
- Provides verbal recognition and acceptance to children while providing clear and consistent expectations for the children’s behavior.
- Accepts responsibility for maintenance and necessary housekeeping duties of the classroom, common use areas and playgrounds.
- Attends all required staff meetings, workshops and/or school functions.
- Sings along during Circle Time and maintains high-energy during the day
- Supervises sleeping infants and toddlers.
Unmatched Premium Benefits offered by LOVS Family:
- Competitive pay based on experience and education
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits – in the form of Sundry Monthly Bonus towards M/D/V benefits
- Education assistance and reimbursement ($150)
- Professional development assistance (In-house onsite and virtual trainings)
- Incentives, Bonuses, Raises and Rewards based on Job Performance Evaluation
- Career advancement opportunities
- Group Life Insurance
- Wellness Bonus ($100)
- Discount on tuition for staff children
- Life Voluntary Insurance Benefits (Accident, Disability, Critical illness, Hospital Indemnity, Term life Insurance)
- Short-Term Disability/ Paid Maternity Leave through CA SDI
- Paid time off/Sick Leaves
- State and National Holidays
- Financial Wellness Program
- Monthly Teacher Supply Allowance
- Employee Referral Program
Skills, Education, and Experience
- Infant/Toddler Teacher
- Minimum 12 ECE units in addition to 3 Infant/Toddler units
- Child Development Associate Certification (Preferred)
- CPR and First Aid Certification or willingness to obtain
- Must meet basic requirements of local child care regulatory agency
- Minimum one year experience in a licensed early childhood program preferred
- Knowledge of the social, emotional, and creative needs of young children
- Solid interpersonal skills working in a team environment
- A love for children and a strong desire to make a difference every day
- Ability to build relationships with families and coworkers and create a dynamic environment where play and learning happens
- Outstanding customer service skills, strong organizational skills, and the ability to multi-task and manage multiple situations effectively
- Must be physically able to lift a minimum of 40 pounds and work indoors or outdoors. Must be able to assume postures in low levels to allow physical and visual contact with children, see and hear well enough to keep children safe, and engage in physical activity with children
- Ability to speak, read, and write English
- Potty Training
- Planning age appropriate curriculum
Lily of the Valley Early Education and Preschool is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law
Salary: $24.00 – $25.00 per hour